ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH IMPACT
We love our partners, as much as you do.
Don’t be afraid to show the world the great job they are doing for US!
Corporate social responsibility means that a company (wants to) bear responsibility for social problems. Show your social responsibility and support the Stichting Ushersyndroom.
A ONE-OFF DONATION
Your business can transfer the social motivation to come into action to the employees. Join your power, inspire each other and fight for a treatment for Usher Syndrome and for a better quality of life.
- Organise an auction – lottery – bingo with your products, promotional gifts or services
- Organise a benefit dinner in the company restaurant
- Think of a sportive activity in which employees have themselves sponsored
- You can also organise a one-off company party or event around the Stichting Ushersyndroom theme. We will be pleased to think along with you!
BECOME A PROJECT SUPPORTER
Do you want to support an actual research project, which can improve the quality of life of Ushers with your business? Become a project supporter and make a contribution to the common research project ‘Recognition of sleeping problems with patients’ of:
- Radboud UMC: Erwin van Wijk, Erik de Vrieze, Ronald Pennings, Carel Hoyng
- Sleep/Wake centre SEIN: Karin van Rijn
- Hospital Gelderse Vallei: Myrthe Boss
- Radboud University: Juriaan Metz, Gert Flik
- Donders Institute: Martin Dressler
NL 85 RABO 0362.3905.25
BIC: RABO NL2U
in the name of Stichting Ushersyndroom
We are looking for companies that want to enter into a partnership on a structural basis. There are various possibilities for this:
- Research project partnership: as a company you fully or partly finance one of our research projects. For this see the section ‘Projects’.
- Organisation partnership: as a company you make available your knowledge, expertise, tools or employees in support of our foundation.
- Sponsor partnership: as a company you make available printed matter for promotion materials and/or shirts for campaigns and events to our foundation.
Do you have any questions about cooperating with the Stichting Ushersyndroom? Please contact us. No strings attached!
LOCATIONS WITH ADDED VALUE
Does you company organise a business meeting, such as a meeting, team-building session, hackathon, multi-day meeting, congress, happening, festival or any other type of event? At ‘Locations with added value’ you find special and inspiring locations with added value with respect to culture, nature or people.
With each application good causes, such as the Stichting Ushersyndroom, are supported. In this way the world becomes a little bit better with every event!
Donate a Christmas gift to the Stichting Ushersyndroom? Naturally! Because obvious things like hearing and seeing are the greatest gifts for people suffering from Usher Syndrome!
COME INTO ACTION AS A TEAM
Start an (annual) campaign as a company to collect money for the Usher Syndrome Foundation. Achieving social goals together with colleagues strengthens the team spirit and commitment. For example, join a walking or running event with a company team or donate a part of the proceeds of a special campaign to the Stichting Ushersyndroom. You can start your own campaign on our campaign platform.
PARTICIPATE IN AN EVENT
Join an existing event of the Stichting Ushersyndroom as a company. Or see if there are attractive (sports) events in your neighbourhood that you can participate in and have yourself sponsored as a team.
THE FISCAL ASPECTS OF COMPANY DONATIONS
When you sponsor the Stichting Ushersyndroom (that is to say that the Usher Syndrome Foundation does something in return for your financial support), the Inland Revenue regards this donation as regular costs. This means that the gift is fully tax-deductible. Ask your accountant for the specific regulations and possibilities applicable to your company.
Stichting Ushersyndroom has been registered as an Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling (ANBI = Public Benefit Organisation) with the Inland Revenue.
In the workshop of the EchtWaar Foundation people with a limited ability to perform work and people who did not manage to find a place in the regular labour market yet are working. Here they make ceramic and textile products using as much as possible recyclable materials.
They developed and produced a special beaker for the Usher Syndrome Foundation. We may sell these beakers and keep the proceeds for our foundation. This is a nice example of corporate social responsibility!